Des Clics Et Vous – 14 rue des trapézistes – 85470 Brétignolles sur Mer
Legal information :
Company Name : Plasticon France S.A.
Address : 16, rue Robert Schuman – F-85170 Dompierre sur Yon – France
Phone : +33 251 088 655 Fax: +33 251 341 402
SIRET number (Company register) : R.C.S. (Trade and Company Register) :
Intra-Community VAT Number :
E-mail address : firstname.lastname@example.org
The website designer is : DES CLICS ET VOUS www.desclicsetvous.com
The Publication Manager is : Franck BOUTET
Contact the Publication Manager : email@example.com
The Webmaster is : DES CLICS ET VOUS
Contact the Webmaster : firstname.lastname@example.org – www.desclicsetvous.com
OVH Head office : 140 Quai du Sartel – 59100 Roubaix – France
The website’s owner provides information on the website www.epoxyresolutions.com which is as accurate as possible. However, the website’s owner can’t be held responsible for omissions, inaccuracies and update deficiencies, whether they are due to it or its partners who provide this information.
All the information mentioned on the website www.epoxyresolutions.com is given on an indicative basis, it is non-exhaustive and likely to change. It is subject to modifications.
Intellectual Property and Counterfeiting :
The website’s owner also owns the intellectual property rights or the rights of use of all the website’s available elements, notably the texts, pictures, graphics, logos, icons, sounds, softwares…
Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, total or partial adaptation of the website’s elements, whatever the way they are used, is forbidden, bar a prior written permission sent to the e-mail address : email@example.com.
Any non-authorized use of the website or its elements will be considered as counterfeiting and sued in conformity with the articles L.335-2 and those following of the Intellectual Property Code.
Pictures – Illustrations :
© PXHERE (copyright-free photos)
Protection et personal data management :
When you visit our website, you are informed that cookies can be installed on your terminal equipment (your computer, your tablet, your smartphone, etc), according to the prior choices you made regarding Cookies that you can modify at any time.
A cookie is a little file, generally composed of letters and numbers, stored in an internet user’s terminal equipment and used by the website to send information to the internet user’s browser, allowing this browser to send information back to the original website (for example, a username, a language choice or a date).
Cookies make it possible to keep information, during the cookie’s time of validity, when a browser gains access to the different pages of a website or when this browser goes back to this website later.
Cookies are stored in your browser’s memory and each one of them generally includes :
- The server’s name from which the cookie has been sent
- The cookie’s lifespan
- A value – usually a unique number randomly generated.
- The internet server which sends the cookie uses this number to recognize you when you go back to the website or when you surf from page to page. The cookie’s transmitter only can read or modify the information it contains.
There are two types of cookies, « temporary » cookies or « persistent » cookies :
- The so-called « temporary » cookies enable the websites to connect your actions during a session. These « temporary » cookies disappear at the end of the session and therefore are not stored longer.
- The so-called « persistent » cookies are stored in your computer between the sessions and keep your preferences or actions in the website’s memory (or sometimes on different websites). The « persistent » cookies can have several uses and they can notably be used to remember your preferences and choices during a session on a website.
Cookies can also be classified in the following categories, the « internal » cookies, which come from the website you are visiting, or the « third-party » cookies, coming from another website.
Strictly-necessary cookies :
These are the cookies which are necessary to the website’s functioning. Thanks to them, you can use the main functions of our website, for example:
- Access your customer space,
- Record your items in your cart,
- Change the website’s language,
- Access your personal space to manage your accounts and services with your usernames,
- Use safety measures to authenticate the users, prevent any fraudulent use of your connection information and protect your user data from non-authorized users. These safety measures make it possible to block many kinds of attacks, such as the theft attempts of the forms you fill in on our websites,
Without those cookies, you can’t use our website properly. Those cookies are placed by Plasticon and they concern our website only.
The Analytics cookies :
This website uses Google Analytics, a website analysis service and audience measurement provided by Google Inc. (« Google »). The Google Analytics cookies are used to help the website analyse the website’s use.
These cookies are used for statistical and trafic management analysis which, for example, helps us improve the website’s ergonomics and the interest of our services. Google Analytics is conformed to the EU legislation in terms of data protection, as it is shown in the documents below. This means that it guarantees the users’ data protection thanks to measures such as the anonimity of the original data and the users’ desactivation mechanisms.
The list of these cookies as well as their functions are exposed in the chart below :
Google Analytics’ list of cookies:
Cookie’s name Function Duration
_ga Google Analytics Audience Measure 13 months
_gat Google Analytics Audience Measure 1 minute
_gid Google Analytics Audience Measure 24 hours
Cookies Management :
You can control the cookies thanks to your browser’s settings. If most of the browsers are configured by default and accept cookies, you can, if you want, choose to accept all the cookies, or reject them systematically or else you can choose those you accept according to the transmitter. You can also configure your browser to individually accept or reject the cookies prior to their installation. You can also delete the cookies regularly from your terminal via your browser.
The CNIL (Computing and Freedom National Commission) provides a cookies management software. To learn more, you can download it on the website: http://www.cnil.fr/vos-droits/vos-traces/les-cookies/.
Here are the choices your browser offers you :
You can configure your browser so that :
- Cookies can be registered in your terminal or, on the contrary, they can be rejected, systematically or according to their transmitter.
- You can accept or reject cookies punctually, before a cookie can be registered in your terminal.
For further information, see our section « How can you apply your choices, according to the browser you use ? »
(a) Cookies agreement
The recording of a cookie in a terminal is subject to the prior agreement of the terminal’s user, which they can apply or modify at any moment and freely through the choices their browser offers.
If you have accepted in your browser the cookies recording in your terminal, the cookies integrated in the pages and the contents you have visited can be temporarily stored in a dedicated space of your terminal. Only their transmitter can read them.
(b) Cookies refusal
If you reject the recording of some kinds of cookies in your terminal, or if you delete those which are recorded there, you can’t use some of the functions anymore, yet those functions are necessary to surf on some pages of our website. This would be the case if you tried to access our contents or services which require an identification, or if we – or our providers – couldn’t recognize, for technical compatibility reasons, the type of brower used by your terminal, its language or display settings or the country from which your terminal seems to be hooked up to the internet.
If necessary, we take no responsibility for the consequences related to the damaged functioning of our services, resulting from our impossibility to record or consult the cookies necessary to their functioning and which you would have forgotten to reject or delete.
(c) How can you apply your choices, according to the browser you use ? »
You can oppose cookies recording following these steps :
On Internet Explorer :
- Go to Tools > Internet Options.
- Click on the Privacy tab.
- Click on the advanced button, tick « Ignore the automatic cookies management”.
On Firefox :
- At the top of the Firefox’s window, click on the Firefox button (menu Tools under Windows XP), then choose Options.
- Select Privacy Settings.
- Set up the Conservation rules : use the personalized settings for the History tab.
- Untick Accept the cookies.
On Chrome :
- Click on the icone representing a wrench, on the browser’s toolbar :
- Select Settings.
- Click on Display the advanced settings.
- In the section “Privacy”, click on the
- Content Settings button.
- In the section “Cookies”, you can block the cookies and other websites’ data.
On Safari :
- Go to Settings > Preferences
- Click on the Privacy tab
- In the zone ”Block the cookies”, tick ”Always”
On Opéra :
- Go to Settings > Preferences
- Click on the ”advanced” tab
- In the zone “Cookies “, tick ”Never accept the cookies”
For further information on the cookies settings and management, go there :
Internet Explorer™ : http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
Safari™ : http://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?viewlocale=fr_FR&locale=fr_FR
Chrome™ : http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647
Firefox™ : http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies
Opera™ : http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
Performance cookies :
Performance cookies enable us to optimize our website and detect the possible technical problems you could face.
Thanks to them, we can also collect information about the way you use our website, notably the number of visits per page, the number of displayed error messages, the time you spend on a page, or else the number of clicks on a given area.
The information given can’t be used for sales.